Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perils of Public Transport

I don't understand why a person would think it was ok to squash their large frame, complete with bulky back pack and biker jacket, through a bunch of people to sit at the furthest possible point from the door in the train.

Unfortunately I was sitting opposite this seat when she came in.

Now really, I wouldn't have minded so much if she didn't stink to high heaven.
I hate saying that, I really do, but I don't understand how people cannot be aware of it. I'll bet anything that those clothes she had one were not freshly washed!
And it's not like I could sit there with my fingers to my nose for the rest of the train journey....

And to manoeuvre herself into such a specific and unreachable seat!!
I have to ask WHY!!!
There were other seats available!

I don't get it...

No comments: