Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Blog When You're Not Blogging...

Well it's been a while since my last blog and it's not that I haven't had anything to write about, it's just that I haven't been at my computer when the thought comes to me.

I've been busy, busy, busy!

So in a nutshell...
Potential blog posts I could have made over last few weeks include....

1. If children were born as teenagers, the human race would have surely become extinct.Not that I'm complaining about Miss 15 and Master 14 but some days....

2. Have been doing lots of running but have written about that in my blog dedicated to running.
Special thanks to the house Adonis who faithfully cycled behind me, giving me water as I needed it, during my recent long run of 26.5kms. He then cycled back to my car and drove it back to where I was waiting.
And as my mother said... yes, he really does love mexxx

3. Have been speaking to too many stupid customers. I'm convinced it's only stupid people who call in with account enquiries. And here's a tip, if you're next account is $3.30 more than the last one, it doesn't mean your utility retailer is trying to rip you off. There is no rule that says each account has to be the exact value, or less, than the one proceeding it.

4. My family love my low fat cheesecake. I made 2.5 times the recipe amounts and it was gone within 24 hours. Who ate the bulk of it? Well, I'm sure you can guess!

5. Speaking of food and portion sizes, perhaps if I hadn't grown up in an Italian family where it was a sin for anyone to leave the table without being stuffed to the brim, that I can't ever get a "normal" portion size. I always cook for the football team but they don't show up, so my family polish it off instead...

6. Getting excited and nervous about our trip overseas which is coming up faster and faster...

7. Nothing like sitting down after a busy day, relaxing in front of the television with some of my favourite shows...
Shows I'm enjoying at the moment include, "My Kitchen Rules", "Lost", "Grey's Anatomy" (despite the actors in it), "House" and "24". Probably more but can't think of them right now.


I'm sure there was more that I wanted to write about but that will do it for now!

1 comment:

Abigail Carter said...

That made me smile - especially about the cheesecake.