Friday, June 26, 2009

Let the children come out to play


I'm really a little annoyed that I seem to be the only person who is not mourning the death of Michael Jackson.

I was a huge fan in the late 70's and early 80's. Most of my family will attest to that!! To say I was obsessed would be an understatement.

As he started to get 'weird' I defended him!! Yes I did!! And then in the 90's when the Jordy Chandler case came to light, I defended him again! I believed that the family was just out for money...

So if anyone was going to mourn him, it would have been me.

But you can't have someone being continually accused with more and more evidence coming up against them without some of it sticking.

I do believe that Michael Jackson was guilty of molesting those children. My heart breaks for all those that were affected by him. Just because you have fame and fortune, doesn't mean you have the right to do as you please. You can't own people no matter how much you think you can, and eventually, karma will catch up with you.

So Michael Jackson, thank you for your music but we could have done without your extra curricular activities and I for one am glad that no more children will be hurt by your desires.

No comments: