Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just when you think you've seen it all

I can't believe it.
I had my phone in my hand, the camera option being a click away, and yet I was too dumbstruck to do anything to record the moment.

When I left the building for lunch today, I exited out into the back alley. There was a girl walking towards me from the other direction. She had the shortest skirt on I've ever seen worn in public!

Ok so that wasn't the sight that made me think of my camera... it was when she turned into a street moments before me, making her now ahead of me, that I noticed she had a split up the back of her skirt.

This skirt, which barely covered her panties, had a split that showed half her bottom! it was the funniest thing.
She didn't even seem embarrassed!!
She didn't seem anything.
In fact, she looked surprisingly normal.

It was just hilarious. How could she not know that her pink polka dotted panties were showing through the split in her skirt?

Just when you think you've seen it all!

No comments: