Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Being remembered...


The older I get, the more I can see myself turning into that eccentric old woman that the kids snicker about, behind her back... Actually, kids are far more brazen about their ridicule these days than they were when I was younger so strike off that "behind her back" part!

But the reason I say that is because I simply don't care anymore. I don't care if other people think I'm strange, as long as I'm doing what I want to do, and not causing harm to anyone else, who cares right?

Is this how eccentric old people feel?
Do old eccentric people even know they're eccentric?
Now there's a question!

One things for sure, they stand out in the crowd and are remembered...

I've got to be remembered for something!

1 comment:

Evil Pixie said...

I don't believe eccentric people know they're eccentric. I believe they believe they are just following their bliss - which is different for everyone. That what I truly love about eccentric people. They're just following their bliss, without a care about who is judging and deeming them odd.