Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Creepy Crawlies

We have had horrible heat over the last few days and for the most part, I can deal with.

What I don't like, are the creepy crawlies that it also brings out!!! And it just seems like they're everywhere!

Everywhere I turn I'm seeing something that's making me scream.

Walking through the house without lights on is a no no right now! I just can't be certain there's no creepy crawly lying in wait for me - ready to jump perfectly on my unsuspecting person - polluting my airspace - intruding my haven.
I want them gone!!!

And with surface spray in hand, I will be victorious!!!

But still, come on cooler weather!! I've done enough screaming for the time being!

1 comment:

Evil Pixie said...

My big fear is spiders. I can't handle spiders. I don't know if it is all those legs, or that they're really fast, or that they jump, but I cannot deal with spiders. And when it is hot outside, the spiders all seem to show up inside. Yikes!