Wednesday, March 2, 2011

With an ego that size, what else could you want for?


I know I'm just adding to the media frenzy that is the Charlie Sheen train wreck but I just can't sit still on this.

The guy is fricken looney. His recent impromptu interviews couldn't have been scripted better!! It's either utter genius or maniacal lunacy and my bet is on the latter.

That someone can put them self above all others with such determination, and think they are so special, they're not even from THIS PLANET goes way beyond my level of comprehension.

Here are some recent Charlie quotes...


"I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind, and unlearned 22 years of fiction … the fiction of AA. It’s a silly book written by a broken-down fool. "

Whatever your thoughts on AA, to think that someone can instantly be cured of addiction by the power of the mind is... well the logic of a drug riddled person. It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.



"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars."

Oh yeah, he said it... he's special alright but not quite in the way he was thinking!

"I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

If that's what the Charlie Sheen drug does, then frankly, I don't know anyone who'd be interested in it!
Even if he's just trying to wind everyone up, to SAY such a thing so publicly!! What the hell is wrong with his drug ruined brain!!!
Guess I just answered my own question...


"Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words - imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists." - referring to the show's producer.

Yeah... clearly.. the whole world sees it. Right Charlie?


"I got magic and I got poetry at my fingertips."

And a whole lot of fairy dust and BS


“If you're a part of my family, I will love you violently. If you infiltrate and try to hurt my family, I will murder you violently.”

I guess holding a knife to your wife's throat comes under loving you violently.


"People can't figure me out, they can't process me, I don't expect them to. You can't process me with the normal brain."

I guess it takes one to know one... And I'm kind of glad Charlie doesn't think he's on my level. I wouldn't want to be on his.


"I violently hate Chaim Levine. He's a stupid, stupid little man."

Schoolyard.


"I'm an F-18 bro and I will destroy you in the air and deploy my ordnance to the ground."

More Schoolyard. (yawn) I guess the "you" he's referring to is supposed to be quivering right about now.


"I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows...I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth."


Yeah, such a model citizen for 177 shows weren't you Charlie. Can you restore your public image with that power Charlie?


"I feel more alive, I feel more focused, I feel more energetic. I'm on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front."

Well it's pretty easy to make a claim isn't it. Lets see where Charlie ends up in six months or so.. that is, if he's still around.

And that's all I'm going to say about it!


1 comment:

Evil Pixie said...

I'm willing to bet money he has mental health issues... I'm thinking bipolar. What gets me is his current wife isn't anywhere to be seen... How can she allow him near those twins?!?! On the positive, I'm sure every uterus on the planet just slammed shut.